Staple-pack poly bags are constructed in such a way that they aid in handling and packaging of products. In the case of wicketed constructions, staple-pack bags are put up on a wire wicket for ease of dispensing. Typically, there are 250 bags on a wicket pack.
With this construction style, the bags can be mounted on a blower that will blow each individual bag open to allow products to be slid in easily. The bag can then be torn from the wicket and the next bag will blow open, ready for another pack.
- Size: 4″ x 8″ to 25″ x 37″
- Thicknesses available: .75 mil, 1 mil, 1.5 mil, 2 mil, 3 mil, 4 mil
- Material: LDPE, HDPE, LLDPE, octene, or metallocene
- Clear or colored
- Meets FDA, USDA, and FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification) specifications for food contact
- VCI, UVI, EVA, and other additives available
- Food bags
- Bread and bakery bags
- Produce bags
- Meat bags
- Pan covers
- Parts bags