Why Choose Wholesale Gusseted Bags for Your Business?
Are you interested in gusseted bags for your business? Read on to discover the benefits of gusseted bags and how to choose the right ones, at the best price, for you.
What Are Gusseted Bags?
A gusset is an extra piece of fabric that can be added to the bottom or sides of a bag to make it roomier, so it can hold more inside. It also gives the bag an added element of strength, so it can hold heavier objects and be more durable. Plus, gusseted bags can stand up on their own, making them ideal for display purposes and easier to fill.
What Can Gusseted Bags Be Used For?
Wholesale gusseted bags can be used for a wide range of applications. If you think your product would benefit from a durable bag that can stand upright on its own, a gusseted bag is the right choice for you.
Some of the most common uses for gusseted bags include:
- Breads and bakery items
- Food items
- Meat and poultry
- Box liners
- Tote liners
- Metal screws and parts
- And so much more!
What Are the Benefits of Gusseted Bags?
In today’s world, many businesses are straying away from traditional flat bags and cardboard packaging and opting for high-quality gusseted bags. Compared to other packaging options, the advantages of wholesale gusseted bags include the following:
- Increased Volume: The gussets expand as you fill the bag, allowing it to hold more product in a smaller space.
- Display Versatility: The bottom of gusseted bags is flat, which allows the bag to stand erect on its own. This is a benefit for filling and displaying or storing the bag on a shelf.
- Durability: Gusseted bags implement strong, durable, high-barrier films to protect your products.
- Design Variability: Wholesale gusset bags are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, materials, and colors, so it’s easy to find exactly what you need for your business.
- Even Weight Distribution: Weight is more uniformly distributed in gusseted bags when compared to other packaging mediums – making it easier for transportation and carrying.
How to Measure Gusseted Bags
When investing in wholesale gusset bags, you must choose the right size for your product. Extra material can affect the safety and condition of its contents, and the consumer can be disappointed when they open a bag and find that it’s only half full.
Look at the image below to measure your product and decide what size of gusseted bags you need. Here, you can also refer to our helpful How to Choose the Right Bag guide.
Choose A-Pac for Gusseted Bags at a Wholesale Price
If you need to invest in top-of-the-line bags for your business, A-Pac Manufacturing has you covered. We offer custom sizes, colors, and materials and no minimum order quantity, so it’s easy to find any gusseted poly bag to suit your company’s needs. We can also manufacture any size poly bag! Just let us know what size you’re looking for, and we’ll make it happen.
If you’re interested in our products, send us a message or request a quote today to get started. We can’t wait to assist you!